- Thick-wall (2.5 mm wall) clear borosilicate glass from Schott Glass of Germany.
- Wall thickness varies from 2.5 - 5 mm, so it is very durable.
- It sits stably upright on a flat surface, so loading the bowl is easy.
- The filter top and bowl attach by a ground glass joint.
- The bowl is larger (about 50% deeper) than the bowl of our wooden or metal VG pipes.
- USA orders require Signature Confirmation
- International Orders require Express Mail International shipping
Glass tends to absorb more heat than wood, so the pipe and filter of the glass VaporGenie will become hotter than the classic or handcarved pipes (about as hot as the metal bowl of the classic VG pipe). Even with heavy use, the pipe will remain cool enough to touch, but the bowl area may become too hot to touch (but not burn you).
The glass VaporGenie comes with a padded pouch that protects it from falls and breakage.
For $20 more you can get a RYOT Axe-Pack protective case for your Glass VaporGenie (instead of the padded pouch). The Glass VG fits perfectly in the Axe-Pack and has a bunch of extra storage areas. Also included are a couple of extra screens. The Glass Sherlock VaporGenie requires uses our regular 5/8" diameter screens.
These pipes are only available from VaporGenie.com
The Glass parts our handmade by Guy Thomas of Hi-Guy Glass in Vancouver, Canada. Thank you, Guy, for creating a clever, functional and attractive glass VaporGenie.